Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Egg Beef Fry Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 16 May 2012
Listed in: Beef
1.Beef -250 gm
2. Egg - 5
3. Onion - 2 Tbsp, finely chopped and squeezed in salt water
4. Ginger-garlic paste - 2 Tsp
5. Coconut oil - 1 tbsp
6. Ghee - 1 tbsp
7. Shallots (Kunjulli) - 1, finely chopped
8. Green chili - 2 Tbsp, finely chopped
9. Chili powder - 1 tsp
10. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
11. Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
12. Pepper powder - 1/4 tsp
13. Coconut milk - 1/2 cup
14. Salt - to taste
15. Vinegar � 2 tsp
16. Ghee - as required
1. Cook the sliced beef with required salt, chili powder and turmeric powder by adding little water.
2. Mince the cooked beef.
3. Heat oil in a pan and saute the onion. Add the beef and saute the mixture again. Keep it aside.
4. Heat coconut oil and ghee together in a kadai.
5. Then add the shallots, ginger-garlic paste and beef-onion mixture and saute for a minute.
6. Then add the chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and pepper powder and mix well.
7.Add the coconut milk, vinegar and salt to it and heat it for some more time with closed lids and low flame. Stir the mixture at intervals so that the beef doesn't stick to the bottom of the vessel. After few minutes turn off the heat and keep it aside.
8. Heat ghee in another pan and pour one of the eggs in it without breaking the egg yolk.
9. Bring the egg yolk to the middle portion and spread the egg white in the rest of the pan.
10. Spoon 1/5 portion of the beef masala and spread it around the egg yolk on the egg white before its well cooked.
11. Turn it over without breaking the egg yolk and cook the other side too for 1 min.
12. Take it from the pan and do the same with the remaining eggs and the beef masala.
13. Serve it hot.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.