Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Goan Beef Roast Recipe Submitted by: Rose Mary | Date Added: 3 Nov 2009
Listed in: Beef
Beef - 1 Kg
Chopped onions - 1 Cup
Dry Red Chilli - 5
Ginger Paste - 1 Tsp
Garlic Paste - 2 Tsp
Pepper corns - 1 Tsp
Lemon Juice - 1 Tsp
Turmeric Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Garam Masala - 2 Tsp (Alternatively use cinnamon and cloves)
Oil - 3 TBsp
Salt as per taste
1. Marinate the beef with turmeric powder, ginger, garlic, lemon juice and salt for 1 hour. (It can get better if marinated in refrigerator for 5-10 hours)
2. Heat oil in a shallow pan.
3. Add the red chillies cut into small pieces and then the onions. Fry until light brown.
4. Add the marinated beef and 1 cup water.
5. Cover and cook until the meat is tender.(add more water if needed)
6. When the beef is almost cooked take it from pan and cut into thin sliced pieces.
7. Add the sliced pieces back into the pan and cook again until all the water has dried out.
8. Serve with baked potatoes and salad or with bread.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.