Chicken Manchurian RecipeSubmitted by: Rose Mary | Date Added: 27 Feb 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
Chicken Fillets - 500g
Garlic Paste - 2 TBsp ( or use crushed garlic)
Ginger Paste - 2 TBSp (or use crushed ginger)
Corn Flour - 2 TBsp
Plain Flour - 1 TBsp
Soy Sauce - 1 TBsp
Chicken Stock - 2 Cubes
Ajinomoto - 1/4 Tsp
Egg - 2
Black Pepper - 2 Tsp
Green Chilli - 3 (Finely chopped. You can add more if you want to make it spicy)
Sugar - 1/4 Tsp
Cilantro Leaves - A few
Salt to Taste
Oil for deep frying
1. Cut the chicken into small square pieces.
2. Beat the egg in a bowl and mix with Corn flour (1 TBSp), Plain flour, salt and one teaspoon pepper to make batter.
3. Heat some oil in a frying pan.
4. Dip the chicken in the batter and deep fry until golden brown. Keep aside.
To make Manchurian Sauce
5. Heat 2 tablespoon oil in another pan.
6. Add ginger, garlic, green chilli and fry until light brown.
7. Add chicken stock, sugar, salt, soy sauce, ajinomoto, cilantro leaves and remaining pepper.
8. Add the remaining corn flour mixed with water.
9. Reduce heat and cook, stirring the mixture from time to time, until the sauce gets thick.
10. Add the fried chicken and cook for 2 more minutes
11. Serve hot !!!
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.