Chicken Pickle RecipeSubmitted by: Mubaraka Ashraf | Date Added: 21 Nov 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
1) Chicken - 1 cup (boneless cut into small pieces)
2) Chilli powder -2 tablespoon
3) Tumeric powder -1/4 teaspoon
4) Mustard - 1 teaspoon
5) Pickle powder - 2 tablespoon
6) Ginger - 1 tablespoon (crushed)
7) Garlic - 1 tablespoon (crushed)
8) Green chilli-3 (cut into small piece)
9) Vinegar-1/2 cup
10) salt - to taste
11) oil - as needed
Take a bowl add chicken, tumeric powder, chilly powder and salt mix it well .
After 15 minutes take a cheena chatty add oil and mustard then add chicken piece fry it well after the chicken cooked add green chilly ginger and garlic mix it well.
After cooked ginger garlic and green chilly add pickle powder and salt.
Then add vinegar mix well after 5 minutes turn off the gas.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.