Chicken Tikka (Grilled) RecipeSubmitted by: Rose Mary | Date Added: 27 Feb 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
Chicken - 1 Kg
Onion - 1 Finely Chopped
Tomato - 1 Small
Ginger - 1 inch piece (finely chopped)
Garlic - 4 Cloves (finely chopped)
Coriander powder - 1 Tsp
Cumin Powder - 1/2 Tsp
Chilli Powder - 1 TBp
Yoghurt - 3 TBsp
Lemon Juice - 2 TBsp
Oil - 4 TBsp
Salt - 1 Tsp (as required)
1. Wash and cut the chicken into small pieces.
2. Grind together ginger, garlic and tomatoes into a fine paste.
3. Mix this ground paste with cumin powder, chiili powder, coriander powder, yoghurt, lemon juice and salt.
4. Coat the chicken pieces with this mixture and marinate for around 2 hours.
5. Arrange the chopped onions in the bottom of a grilling tray.
6. Drizzle half of the oil over the onions.
7. Arrange the marinated chicken pieces over this. Drizzle the remaining oil over the top.
8. Cook in a pre heated grill for about 15 mins.
9. Turn once and again cook for another 15 mins.
10. Garnish with lemon wedges and Chicken Tikka is ready to be served.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.