Easy Chilli Chicken RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 16 May 2012
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
1. Chicken 500gm
2. Egg - 1
3. Pepper powder 1 tsp
4. Ginger - 1 inch piece, finely chopped
5. Garlic - 5 pods, finely chopped
6. Onion - 2, chopped
7. Celery 1 tsp, finely chopped
8. Capsicum - 1, finely chopped
9. Tomato sauce 2 tbsp
10. Soya sauce 1 tbsp
11. Sugar 1 tsp
12. Corn flour 2 tsp
13. Oil to fry the chicken.
14. Salt - to taste
1.Clean the chicken and cut into small pieces.
2. Mix egg, pepper powder, salt and marinate the chicken pieces in it. Keep it aside for 30 minutes.
3. Heat some oil in a frying pan and fry the marinated chicken pieces in it and keep aside.
4. Heat two tablespoon oil in a wok and sauté ginger, garlic, onion, celery and capsicum in it.
5. Add the tomato sauce, soya sauce and sugar to it and boil it.
6. Mix corn flour in half a cup of water and pour it to the boiling curry.
7. Now add the chicken pieces and m ix thoroughly and cook for a few minutes.
8. Add more salt and pepper powder if required.
9. Serve it with chapati or porotta.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.