Hyderabadi Chicken Curry RecipeSubmitted by: Archana Santosh | Date Added: 9 Apr 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
Mustard- 1 teaspoon
Jeera- 1 teaspoon
Dhania powder(Malli podi)-1 tbspn
Chilli powder-2 tbspn
Turmeric- 1/2 teaspoon
Salt- as required
Coraiander leaves- a bunch
oil- 3 tbspn
Ginger garlic paste- 1 tbspn
Curd- 1 cup( pulicha thairu)
Chicken Masala- 1 teaspoon
Marinate chicken with turmeric, chiili, dhania powders, salt, curd and ginger garlic pate.Keep this in the deepfreezer for an hour.
1) Heat oil in a pan
2) Spultter jeera and mustard
3) Add onion and green chilli paste to this and mix well till it is golden brown in colour.
4) Add turmeric to this and mix well
5) Add the marinated chicken pieces into this and add water.
6) Cover and cook until the chicken is tender.
7) Add chicken masala to this and mix well.
8) Garnish with corainder leaves (optional)
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.