Hyderabadi Chicken RecipeSubmitted by: Fareeda Feroz | Date Added: 8 Nov 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
Garlic paste 2 teaspoon
Ginger paste 1 teaspoon
Oil 3 table spoon
Curd 2 table spoon
Coriander leaves - few
Ingredients to Grind
Poppy seeds ½ tea spoon(soaked in water)
Cinnamon 1 inch piece
Green chilli 3
Cumin seeds - ½ tea spoon
Turmeric powder ¼ tea spoon
1. Grind the ingredients from poppy seeds to turmeric powder in a mixer.
2. Heat 1 table spoon of oil and saute onion till brown. Let it cool then grind to make a paste.
3. Heat the remaining oil, add the onion paste and saute well, to this add ginger garlic paste and sauté until fragrant.
4. Add the ground paste from step-1 to this and mix well; then add chicken pieces and mix.
5. Add beaten curd and cook on low flame.
6. When the chicken is properly cooked remove from heat and garnish with coriander leaves.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.