Mughlai Egg Curry RecipeSubmitted by: Fareeda Feroz | Date Added: 8 Nov 2014
Listed in: Chicken and Poultry
Boiled egg – 6
Onion – 1 chopped
Green chili – 4
Ginger – 1 inch piece
Garlic – 4-5
Curd – 2 table spoon
Coconut milk – 1 cup
Coriander seeds – 2 table spoon fried and powdered
Cumin seeds – ˝ tea spoon fried and powdered
Badam (almonds) – 6
Cashew nuts – 25 gm
Poppy seeds – 1 tea spoon
Garam masala powder – 2 teaspoon
Ghee – 4 table spoon
Salt – to taste
1. Soak badam in hot water and remove skin after 30 minutes, grind this with cashew, poppy seeds, ginger garlic and green chili and keep aside
2. Heat ghee in a kadai and add chopped onion sauté till brown.
3. Add the ground paste (prepared in step-1) and sauté well.
4. Stir in the chopped tomatoes and add coriander, cumin powder and garam masala powder; sauté again for a minute.
5. Add curd and salt to it and mix well.
6. Finally add coconut milk and boil for 5 minutes.
7. Turn of the heat and add the boiled egg. (Optionally you can slit or slice the eggs)
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.