Strawberry Delight Drink RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 22 Jun 2012
Listed in: Drinks / Cold
1. Strawberry syrup 2 to 3 drops
2. Milk - 1 cup
3. Condensed milk 1 tbsp
4. Sugar 3 to 4 tsp
5. Crushed ice - as required
1. Heat milk in a sauce pan.
2. Add sugar and condensed milk to the boiling milk and stir it continuously for some time.
3. Take it from flame and let it cool.
4. Once the milk is cool enough, blend it with strawberry syrup and crushed ice. Add extra sugar if required.
5. Line a serving glass with a little strawberry syrup and pour the strawberry drink to it.
6. Serve it chilled.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.