Watermelon Shake RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 14 Apr 2012
Listed in: Drinks / Cold
1. Watermelon - 2 cups
2. Milk - 2 cups
3. Honey – 3 to 4 Tsp
4. Crushed Ice - As required
5. Strawberry syrup - To decorate the glass (if required)
1. Line a serving glass with strawberry syrup and chill it for some time.
2. Blend the watermelon, milk, honey and crushed ice together in a blender for 30 seconds.
3. Convert it to the chilled serving glass.
4. Garnish the watermelon shake with strawberry syrup.
5. Serve it.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.