Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Easy Beef Fry Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 13 May 2012
Listed in: Easy Cooking
1. Beef - 250gm, cut into small pieces
2. Chili powder – 1 tsp
3. Turmeric powder – 1/4 tsp
4. Coriander powder – 1 tsp
5. Salt - to taste
6. Onion - 1, finely chopped
7. Tomato - 1, finely chopped,
8. Green chili - 2, sliced in two
9. Garlic -3 or 4 pods
10. Curry leaves - as required
11. Oil - to fry
1. Marinate the beef with chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder and salt for at least 15 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a kadai and sauté the onion till light brown.
3. Then add the tomato, garlic, and green chili and sauté again.
4. Add the marinated beef mix the entire ingredients well.
5. Add extra salt and chili powder if required.
6. Close the lid of the kadai and fry it until the beef is cooked well. Stir every 5 minutes.
7. Remove the lid, add curry leaves and stir for some more time till the oil drains.
8. Remove from flame and serve hot with chapatti, parotta or pathiri to have the most delicious experience.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.