Cashew nut sweet RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 18 Apr 2012
Listed in: Kids Cooking
1. Powdered cashew nut - 1 kg
2. Water - 1/2 cup
3. Sugar - 400gm
4. Condensed milk - 1 to 2 Tbsp (if required)
5. Cardamom - 3 to 4
6. Ghee - 2 tsp
1. Boil water in a pan and add sugar in it. Melt the sugar in it by stirring continuously to make thick syrup. (Do not to caramelize the sugar. Add enough water to melt the sugar.)
2. Once the sugar syrup is done, add the powdered cashew nut, condensed milk and cardamom to it and stir continuously for some time. Take it from flame and let it cool.
3. Coat a flat bottomed mould or plate with ghee.
4. Convert the cashew sweet to this mould and press it well in the shape of the mould with 1 or 2 inch thickness.
5. Slice it in desired shape and serve it after 1 or 2 hours.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.