Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Coconut Banana Bites Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 17 Apr 2012
Listed in: Kids Cooking
1. Banana - 2 (big) or 3 (medium sized)
2. Coconut - 4 tbsp
3. Ghee - 2 tsp
4. Raisins, cashew nut - as required (fry in ghee till light brown and keep it aside)
5. Sugar - 4 tsp
6. Cardamom - 3
7. Flour - 1 cup
8. Soda powder - a pinch
9. Sugar - 4 tsp
10. Oil - to fry
1. Cook the banana in steam and grind it well to make a thick paste. (No need to add water while grinding the steam-cooked banana). Keep it aside.
2. Melt 4 tsp sugar in 1 tsp water in low flame and add coconut to it and mix well.
3. Add the fried dry fruits to it and stir well.
4. Then add the grinded banana and crushed cardamom to this mixture and mix well.
5. Make lemon sized balls from this mixture.
6. Mix the flour with a pinch of soda powder and 4 tsp sugar and add some water to make a medium thick paste.
7. Cover the banana-coconut balls in this paste and fry it in oil till light brown.
8. Serve it hot.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.