Crispy Breaded Chicken RecipeSubmitted by: Rose Mary | Date Added: 12 Jul 2009
Listed in: Kids Cooking
Chicken breast - 2
Eggs - 2
Flour - 5 Heaped tablespoon
Bread crumbs - 5 heaped tablespoon
Salt and Pepper as required
Oil for frying
1. Finely slice the chicken breast into thin fillets.
2. Season the fillets with salt and pepper
3. Beat the egg in a bowl and keep aside
4. Spread the fillets with flour
5. Dip the chicken fillets in the beaten egg
6. Coat the fillets with bread crumbs
7. Fry in low heat until golden brown turning both sides
8. Serve with salad or mash potato
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.