Maggy Masala Recipe RecipeSubmitted by: harsha | Date Added: 23 Feb 2010
Listed in: Kids Cooking
01. Maggy masala noodles - 2 cakes(pack worth Rs.20)
02. Chopped onion - one large
03. Ginger garlic paste - 1 tbsp
04. Chopped coriander leaves - some
05. Slit green chilly - 1 or 2
06. Chicken masala powder - 1/2 tsp
07. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
08. Salt - a pinch
09. Oil - as required
10. Tomato - one medium sized cut into small bits
11. Water - 3 cups
Heat oil in a nonstick pan.Saute ginger garlic paste well.Add onion,green chilly,salt,turmeric powder,masala powder and saute again.Add tomato also.When ingredients are blended well add chopped coriander leaves ,pour water and bring it to boil.When water is boils with bubbles,add maggy tastemaker masala (found inside the pack) stir well .Reduce flame and put maggy cakes into it.Occasionally stir and cook until all water evaporates.
Serve hot to your kids with 'yummy' smile.
NB. This recipe will be delicious than plain maggy noodles.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.