Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Yummy Delight Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 18 Apr 2012
Listed in: Kids Cooking
1. Sugar - 2/3 cup
2. Butter - 2 Tbsp
3. Egg - 2
4. Butter milk - 1 cup
5. Baking soda - 1/2 tsp
6. Corn Flour - 1 cup
7. Salt - 1/2 tsp
1. Preheat the oven to 190C.
2. Coat a square mould of 8 inch with butter or oil.
3. Heat a pan and melt the butter in it.
4. Pour the melted butter to the sugar and mix well.
5. Then add the egg to it and beat it for some time.
6. Then add the butter milk and baking soda to this mixture and beat again for 1 min.
7. Pour this mixture to a pan and heat it in low flame by adding corn flour and salt to it. Mix it thoroughly.
8. Take it from flame and pour it to the coated mould.
9. Bake this bread in the preheated oven for 30-40 min.
10. Serve it sliced along with jam or chocolate sauce or on its own.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.