Mutton Cutlet RecipeSubmitted by: Deepa Stephen | Date Added: 26 Jul 2012
Listed in: Mutton and Lamb
Minced Mutton - 200 gms
Onion - 3
Potato - 4
Ginger - 1 inch
Chilling powder - 1.5 tsp
Turmeric Powder -0.5 tsp
Coriander leaves - few
Bread crumbs - 2 tbsp
Oil for deep fry
Egg - 1
Salt to taste
1. Boil the minced meat for half an hour adding a pinch of the turmeric, half teaspoon chilli powder and some salt.
2. Boil the potato. Once boiled remove from vessel,mash it and keep the mashed potatoes aside.
3. Add oil in kadai, add the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
4. Add the remaining chilli powder to the onions and fry.
5. Switch off gas and leave the kadai on the heat.
6. Add the mashed potatoes to the onion,chilli mixture.
7. Add the minced boiled meat to the mixture in step 6.
8.Finely chop the coriander leaves and add to the above mixture.
9. Add salt as required.
10. Allow the mixture to cool by refrigerating for 15 mins. Now remove the mixture from refrigerator and make into puri balls and then flatten the balls to form a cutlet. Do the same for the entire mixture.
11. Beat the egg in a vessel adding some chilli powder, pepper powder and salt.
12. Dip the flatten cutlet in the egg and then dust with bread crums and deep fry.
13. Serve hot with ketchup or any kind of chutney.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.