Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Mutton Kofta Curry Recipe Submitted by: Fareeda Feroz | Date Added: 24 May 2012
Listed in: Mutton and Lamb
1) Minced mutton 250 gm.
2) Bread crumbs 1 cup
3) Egg 1
4) Coriander leaves ¼ cup
5) Onion ½ cup chopped
6) Cumin powder ¼ tea spoon
7) Garam masala ½ tea spoon
8) Pepper powder ½ tea spoon
9) Salt to taste
10) Oil to fry
For Curry :
1) Onion 3, finely chopped
2) Tomato 2
3) Ginger-Garlic paste 1 table spoon
4) Turmeric powder 1 tea spoon
5) Chilli powder 1 ½ tea spoon
6) Garam masala ½ tea spoon
7) Salt - to taste
8) Coriander leaves to garnish
Kofta balls Preparation:
1. Cook the minced mutton in a pressure cooker by adding little water and salt to it.
2. Mix this cooked mutton with bread crumbs, egg, coriander leaves, onion, cumin powder, garam masala and pepper powder in a bowl.
3. Make lemon size balls of this mutton mix.
4. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the meat balls until golden brown.
Kofta Curry Preparation:
1. In the same oil used to fry the Kofta balls, saute the chopped onions until light brown. Then leave it to cool.
2. Now grind the sauted onion and tomato in a mixer grinder to make a fine paste. Keep aside.
3. Heat two teaspoon oil in a kadai.
4. Add the onion and tomato paste to the oil and sauté well.
5. When oil comes up add ginger garlic paste and sauté for a while.
6. Add turmeric powder, chilli powder, garam masala, cumin powder, pepper powder and two cups of water and bring it to boil.
7. After 10-15 minutes add koftha balls cook for 10 minutes.
8. Remove from flame and garnish with coriander leaves. Serve hot with roti or chapathi.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.