Aviyal (Onasadhya Recipe) RecipeSubmitted by: maveli | Date Added: 15 Jul 2009
Listed in: Onam Special
Chopped vegetables (select from the following) - 3 cups
Grated coconut - 1 cup
Green chilies - 5
Cumin seeds - 1/2 Tsp
Curry leaves - one sprig
Coconut oil - 3 Tbsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 Tsp
Salt to taste
1. Grind coconut with green chilies turmeric powder and cumin seeds in to a paste and keep it aside.
2. Heat the coconut oil in a vessel and add the vegetables
3. Cook on a low flame adding a little water.
4. When the vegetables are cooked, add turmeric powder, salt, coconut paste, curry leaves and stir well.
5. Add two teaspoons curd to it.
6. Mix well and remove from fire.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.