Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Spicy Pork Curry (Goan Style) Recipe Submitted by: Rose Mary | Date Added: 2 Jul 2009
Listed in: Pork
500g Pork, diced
5 Dry Red Chillies
1 Tbsp Red Chilli powder
1 Large Onion, sliced
3 cm Ginger, chopped
5 Garlic Cloves, chopped
3 Tbsp Vineger
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
5 Tbsp Oil
Salt as per your taste
1. Mix the pork with vinegar, turmeric powder and red chilli powder and keep aside for 15 minutes.
2. Grind the dry red chillies, sliced onions, ginger and garlic to make a fine paste and keep aside.
3. Heat oil in a saucepan and add the pork mix. Fry in low heat for 5 minutes.
4. Add the curry paste prepared in step 2 and mix well with the pork.
5. Add enough hot water to cover the meat and cook until the pork is well cooked and the curry is thick.
Spicy Goan Pork curry is now ready to be served with rice or chappati !!!
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.