Butter Naan RecipeSubmitted by: Dinu Sojan | Date Added: 17 Mar 2011
Listed in: Rice, Noodles, Pasta, Breads
All purpose flour (Maida) - 2 cups
Yeast - little
Milk - 3/4 cups
Butter - 2 tbsp
curd - 1 tbsp
sugar - 1 tbsp
salt - As required
Egg - 1 No.
1) Add yeast in warm milk with sugar and curd. Keep it aside for one hour.
2) Take a medium sized bowl and put maida, milk with yeast and curd, egg, butter, salt and mix well.
3) Mix the dough smoothly using your hand.
4) Keep the dough covered with a wet cloth for minimum four hours.
5) Knead it for five minutes after every one hour so the dough will double in volume.
6) Take the dough and make big sized balls.
7) In a flat surface, roll each ball sized dough to a circular shape. Dust extra flour to avoid dough stickiness during rolling.
Cut the rolled dought into two pieces.
8) Heat a pan and put 1/2 tsp of butter and fry the rolled dough. Turn sides and fry until well cooked.
9) Repeat for all the dough balls.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.