Lemon Rice RecipeSubmitted by: Priya | Date Added: 27 Apr 2014
Listed in: Rice, Noodles, Pasta, Breads
Basmati rice - 500gm
Lemon-2 (medium sized)
Coriander powder - 1/2 teaspoon
Oil - 25gm
Fenugreek (Uluva)- 1 teaspoon
Urad Dal (Uzhunnu paripu) - 3 teaspoon
Mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
Asafoetida powder (kayam)-2 pinch
Cashew nut- 10 pieces
Groundnut - 25gm
Dried red chillies-4
1) Take a non stick pan and add two teaspoon oil and then roast the uluvas and uzhunnu paripu.
2) Cook the rice and mix the rice and roasted uluvas with lemon juice.
3) Roast the green leaves, asafoetida powder, dried red chillies and mustard seeds.
4) Also roast the cashewnut, groundnut and dried grapes
5) Mix all the roasted things with rice and serve.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.