Raw Mango Rice RecipeSubmitted by: Archana Santosh | Date Added: 9 Apr 2014
Listed in: Rice, Noodles, Pasta, Breads
Raw Mango----4( according to its sourness)( Grated)
Salt- As required
Curry leaves---- a bunch
Dry red chilli-----5
Chana dal(Kada parippu)---1 teaspoon
Urad dal(uzhunnu parippu)--- 1 teaspoon
Ground nut( nelakadala)-----1 teaspoon)
Jeera- 1 teaspoon
oil---- 3 Tablespoon
1) Make the rice and keep for sometime ,so that it should not be hot while making Mango rice.
2) Grate the mangoes and keep aside.
3) Mix turmeric,salt and mangoes with the rice and keep aside.
4) Heat oil in a pan
5) Sputter jeera,mustard,and dry chillies.
6) Add chana dal, groundnut and urad dal to this and mix well on medium flame till the dals are fried.
7) Now add green chillies, curry leaves and mix well.
8) Sprinkle hing on top of this and mix well.
Put off the stove and add rice to this and mix well.
you can add pudina leaves and coriander leaves(optional)
You can serve this as it is.............
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.