Vegetable Chow mein RecipeSubmitted by: Arya Anish | Date Added: 7 Jan 2012
Listed in: Rice, Noodles, Pasta, Breads
1. Noodles - 1 packet
2. Oil - 2 tea spoon
3. Chopped vegetable - 1 cup
(cabbage, carrot, onion, beans etc. as per your choice)
4. Soya sauce - 1 table spoon
Vinegar - 1/2 table spoon
5. Chopped Green Chilli - 1 tea spoon
6. Pepper and salt- to taste
1. Boil 2 cups of water and add noodles and a small spoon of oil.
2. Let the noodles cool and drain the water well
3. Heat oil, then add green chilli and vegetable
4. Saute well and add noodle
5. Put pepper, saute, sauce and vinegar and mix well on low heat
6. Do not allow the noodle to get sticky
7. Remove from the fire and serve hot.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.