Crab Cutlet RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 18 Apr 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Crab - 200 gm, remove the cuticle and take only the flesh
2. Chili powder - 1/2tsp
3. Coriander powder - ½ tsp
4. Turmeric powder - ¼ tsp
5. Potato - 100 gm, mashed
6. Salt - to taste
7. Pepper - to taste
8. Red Chili - 1, finely chopped
9. Spring onion - 1 tsp
10. Mayonnaise - 2 tsp
11. Oil - as required
12. Bread crumbs - as required
13. Egg - 2
1. Marinate the crab flesh in chili powder, turmeric powder and coriander powder. Keep it aside for 10 - 15 min.
2. Shallow fry the marinated crab flesh in oil.
3. Now mix the fried crab, mashed potato, salt, pepper, red chili, spring onion and mayonnaise thoroughly by hand.
4. Make small balls out of this mixture and press it lightly to flat cutlets.
5. Mix the eggs in a bowl and dip the cutlets in it.
6. Then cover it in bread crumbs and fry the both sides in oil till light brown.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.