Crispy Chicken Balls RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 17 Apr 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Boneless chicken - 1cup, finely chopped
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
3. Onion - 1 cup
4. Garlic - 5 pods
5. Chilli powder - 1 tsp
6. Coriander powder - 1 tsp
7. Cardamom - 3
8. Clove - 2
9. Green chilli - 3
10. Salt - to taste
11. Corn flakes-1/2cup
12. Oil - as required
1. Marinate the boneless chicken in chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt. Keep it aside for 15 min.
2. Heat oil in a pan.
3. Sauté the onion till its color turns light brown.
4. Then add the garlic, cardamom, clove, green chilli and salt (if required) to it. Mix well.
5. Then add the marinated chicken to it and fry all the ingredients well till the chicken is cooked well. Stir continuously.
6. Take it from flame and grind the fried chicken masala in a mixer grinder.
7. Knead this mixture with corn flakes and make lemon sized balls out of this mixture.
8. Fry these chicken balls in oil till it turns light brown in color.
9. Serve it hot.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.