Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Kadukka Cutlet Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 13 Jun 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Mussel fish - 1 cup, remove its shell and take the flesh
2. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
3. Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
4. Salt - to taste
5. Potato - 1 ˝ cups, cooked and mashed
6. Onion - 1, finely chopped
7. Green chili - 3
8. Ginger-garlic paste - 1 tsp
9. Pepper powder - 1 tsp
10. Garam masala - 1/2 tsp
11. Coriander leaves - 1 tbsp
12. Curry leaves – 1 Sprig
13. Egg - 2
14. Bread crumbs - 1 cup
15. Oil - to fry
1. Marinate the mussel fish in turmeric powder, chili powder and salt and cook it without adding water for some time. Slice it finely.
2. Heat oil in a pan and sauté the onion, green chili and ginger-garlic paste in it.
3. Then add the garam masala, pepper powder, coriander leaves and curry leaves. Mix well.
4. Then add the mashed potato, egg yolk, sliced mussel fish and salt to taste. Mix well and take it from flame.
5. Take lemon sized balls out of this mixture and press it lightly on your hand.
6. Mix egg white with a pinch of salt.
7. Dip the cutlets in the egg white and cover it in bread crumbs.
8. Heat oil in a pan and fry the cutlets in it till it turns golden brown in color.
9. Serve hot with Tomato sauce.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.