Mutta Mukki Porichathu RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 17 May 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Egg - 3
2. Flour - 1 cup
3. Onion - 2 Tbsp, finely chopped
4. Green chili - 2, finely chopped
5. Curry leaves -3 or 4, finely chopped
6. Turmeric powder - a pinch
7. Oil - to fry
8. Water - as required
9. Salt - to taste
1. Boil the egg and slice each egg into two halves.
2. Mix the flour, water, salt, onion, green chili, curry leaves, and turmeric powder to make a fine thick batter using a spoon.
3. Heat oil in a frying pan.
4. Dip the sliced egg in this batter and fry it in the oil till it turns light brown in colour.
5. Serve it with tomato sauce or coconut chutney.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.