Pazham Mutta Kirutha RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 21 Jun 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Banana - 3
2. Egg - 3
3. Sugar - 1 to 2 Tbsp
4. Cardamom - 3, crushed
5. Oil – to fry
6. Ghee - 1tsp
7. Cashew nut - 6
8. Raisins - 6
1. Peel the banana and slice it small pieces.
2. Mix egg with sugar and cardamom. Keep it aside.
3. Heat oil in a pan and fry the sliced bananas in it till it turns light brown in color in low flame.
4. Heat ghee in another pan and fry cashew nuts and raisins in it.
5. Add the fried bananas and egg mixture to the frying dry fruits and stir continuously for 2 to 4 minutes.
6. Take it from flame and serve it.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.