Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Spicy Beef Stuffed Bun Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 18 Apr 2012
Listed in: Snacks
1. Bun - 4
2. Beef - 250gm, finely sliced
3. Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
4. Coriander powder - 1/2 tsp
5. Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp
6. Garam masala - 1/4tsp
7. Onion - 500gm
8. Ginger - 1 inch pc
9. Garlic - 4 pods
10. Green chili - 4
11. Salt - to taste
12. Coconut oil - as required
13. Ghee - 2 to 3 tbsp
14. Egg - 2
15. Flour paste- as required (by mixing 2 or 3 tsp flour with 1 tsp water)
1. Mix the chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt well and apply it on the sliced beef. Cook this beef along with the spices by adding water just to cover the beef pieces. (cook till the water drains)
2. Finely mince the cooked beef.
3. Sauté the chopped onion, ginger, garlic and green chilly in coconut oil till the onion turns light brown in color.
4. Once the onion is well sautéed, then add the minced beef and mix well. Add the garam masala and salt if required. Take the well mixed beef masala from flame and keep it aside.
5. Take the bun and slice the bottom of the bun in round, and remove some of the inner portion with your hand or a small spoon. Take care not to tear the bun.
6. Now stuff the inner portion of the bun with the prepared beef masala and close the bottom of the bun with the round bun portion you removed before.
7. Stick the round portion of the bun by applying the flour paste on the sides so that the bottom lid doesn’t get off from the bun later.
8. Stir the egg well and then dip the stuffed bun in the egg.
9. Heat some ghee in a frying pan and shallow fry the bun on all sides in this pan.
10. Serve it hot with tomato sauce.
Spicy beef stuffed bun is an innovative recipe which is very easy to make and can be served as an evening snack, breakfast or as a Tiffin for your school going kids
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.