Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Coco Sweet Recipe Submitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 18 Apr 2012
Listed in: Sweets, Cakes, Desserts
1. Coconut - 1 cup, grated
2. Sugar – 2 to 3 Tbsp
3. Milk – 2 Tbsp, lukewarm
4. Coco powder – 1 Tbsp
5. Vanilla essence - 2 or 3 drops
6. Ghee - To coat the mould
7. Cashew nut - To garnish
1. Thoroughly mix coco powder with the lukewarm milk.
2. Heat a pan and melt sugar with one tablespoon of water and add the grated coconut to it. Mix well.
3. Add the coco powder mixed with milk to the above mixture and stir it well.
4. Add vanilla essence to the mixture once the water content from the coconut gets drained. Stir again and take it from flame.
5. Coat a mould or flat plate with some ghee and convert the coco mixture to it.
6. Let it to cool for 2-3 hours and slice it in desired shapes and garnish with cashew nut.
7. Serve it.
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.