Pineapple Ice-cream RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 22 Jun 2012
Listed in: Sweets, Cakes, Desserts
1. Milk – 1 litre
2. Custard powder - 1/4 cup
3. Condensed milk – 1 Tin
4. Pineapple - 1/2 cup
5. Sugar syrup - 1/4 cup
6. Pineapple essence - 2 drops
1. Boil the milk, custard powder and condensed milk to make the custard.
2. Heat the pineapple with sugar syrup till the pineapple gets well cooked.
3. Mix the custard and cooked pineapple and add the pineapple essence to it.
4. Beat the mixture well using an egg beater.
5. Convert it to an ice-cream tray and freeze it for 4-6 hours.
6. Serve it chilled.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.