Satin Ice cream RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 22 Jun 2012
Listed in: Sweets, Cakes, Desserts
1. Egg - 2
2. Condensed milk – 300ml
3. Milk - 2 cup
4. Sugar - 1/2 cup
5. Plain Flour - 1 tsp
6. Gelatin – 1 tbsp, melted by double boiling
7. Vanilla essence - 3 drops
8. Sugar - 1/2 cup
9. Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
1. Beat the egg yolk till it becomes fluffy.
2. Mix the flour with two teaspoon of milk.
3. Heat the milk and mix the condensed milk and half cup sugar with it.
4. Add the beaten egg yolk and boil the milk well.
5. Then add the flour paste and melted gelatin to the boiling milk and stir the mixture continuously in low flame for 3-5min.
6. Add the vanilla essence to it and stir again for some time.
7. Mix half cup of sugar with half cup of water in low flame to make the sugar syrup.
8. Beat the sugar syrup with the egg white and lemon juice till it turns fluffy.
9. Pour this mixture to the milk mixture which has been well heated and mix well.
10. Convert this mixture to an ice-cream tray and freeze it for 2-4 hours.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.