Aloo Mutter (Potatoes and Peas) RecipeSubmitted by: sonal | Date Added: 28 Sep 2009
Listed in: Vegetarian
Potatoes - 2
Peas - 100g
Onions - 1
Ginger Paste - 1 Tsp
Garlic Paste - 1/2 Tsp
Chilli powder - 1 Tsp
Garam Masala - 1 Tsp
Cumin Seeds - 1 Tsp
Turmeric powder - 1/2 tsp
Green chillies - 4
Tomato - 1
Coriander leaves - a bunch
Oil - 4 tbsp
Salt to taste
1. Chop the onions tomatoes and green chillies finely.
2. Peel the potato and cut into cubes.
3. Heat oil in a pan and add the chopped onions.
4. Saute the onions till golden brown.
5. Add the ginger paste, garlic paste, chopped green chillies and saute well.
6. Add in the turmeric powder and chilli powder.
7. Saute for few minutes and add the potato cubes. Mix well.
8. Add salt and half cup of water.
9. Cover the pan and cook in medium heat for about 5 minutes.
10. Add the peas and mix well. Add more water as needed and cover and cook for about 7 minutes.
11. Open the lid and add the coriander leaves.
12. Mix well and cover and cook for another 3 minutes.
This dish goes well with chappathis.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.