Cabbage and Peas Fry RecipeSubmitted by: Arya Anish | Date Added: 14 Jan 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
1. Chopped cabbage - 1 1/2 cups
2. Oil - 2 teaspoon
Cumin Seeds - 1/2 teaspoon
Chopped onion - 2
Chopped tomato - 1
Green chilli - 2 or 3
Ginger-Garlic Paste - 1/2 teaspoon
3. Chilli powder - 2 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 1 tea spoon
Garam masala - 1/2 tea spoon
Salt to taste
4. Green peas- 1/2 cup
5. Coriander leaves - as desired
1. Heat oil then add cumin seeds and put onion, tomato, green chilli, gnger-garlic paste in that order.
2. When onion and tomato saute well, add chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala and salt. Stir well
3. Add cabbage into it, mix all items well and sprinkle a little water above the sauted items and close the vessel with a lid and cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Remove the lid and add peas, mix well and cook for 5 minutes again.
5. Garnish with coriander leaves.
Note: Here I used the fresh green peas which gets cooked very soon. If you use packed peas then soak in water and cook it before use.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.