Cauliflower Fried Masala RecipeSubmitted by: Arya Anish | Date Added: 3 Jan 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
1.Cauliflower - 1
2.Vegetable oil- 3 tsp +1 tbsp
3. Onion-2 large size, tomato- 2, green chillis- 4, ginger and garlic (crushed) -1 tsp
4. Mustard-1/2 tbsp, cumin seed- 1/2 tbsp
5.red chilli powder- 1 1/2 tsp, coriander powder- 1 tsp, turmeric powder- 1/2 tsp, salt to taste
6. Kasoori methi- 2 tsp, chopped coriander leaves- 2 tsp
1. Clean the cauliflower with warm water and a little turmeric powder
2. Rinse well and drain the remaining water
3. Heat 3 tea spoon oil in a non stick pan and add cauliflower.
4. Cook in medium heat until it get fried well.
5. Take the fried cauliflower from the pan and keep aside.
6. Heat 1 table spoon oil in same pan and add mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
7. When they splutter add Onions, tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic (No.3 items) and saute well.
8. Add red chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and salt (No.5 items) and saute until the oil appears
9. Put the fried cauliflower into it. Stir well
10. Garnish with Kasoori methi and coriander leaves.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.