Mushroom in Thick Gravy RecipeSubmitted by: Arya Anish | Date Added: 7 Jan 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
1. Mushroom - 500gm
2. Oil - 1 table spoon + 1 table spoon
3. Chopped onion - 1 cup
Chopped tomato - 1 medium size
Ginger and Garlic- 1 large spoon(crushed)
Green chilli- 2-3
4. Mustard Seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
Dried red chilli- 4-5
Curry leaves - a few
6. Kashmiri chilli powder - 2 teaspoon
Coriander powder - 2 teaspoon
Turmeric powder - 1/2 teaspoon
7. salt - to taste
1. Clean the mushrooms well and cut them to two pieces
2. Heat one table spoon oil in a pan and put the mushrooms and saute well
3. Remove the mushrooms from the pan and keep aside
4. Put onions, tomato, green chilli, ginger and garlic to the same pan in the same order and saute.
5. Add chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, salt and saute on low flame for 2-3 minutes
6. Switch off the fire and allow them cool
7. Grind the cooled items.
8. Heat one table spoon of oil in a pan and splutter the mustard seeds and put red chilli and curry leaves
9. Put the grinded mix into it and stir for some time.
10. Add half to one cup of water and bring it to boil.
11. Add the mushrooms and stir well
12. Close the vessel with lid and cook on low flame for 5 mins.
13. Serve with chappati, nan or cooked rice
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.