Paneer Manchurian RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 13 May 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
1. Paneer–250gm, sliced in cubes
2. Oil – 2 tbsp
3. Ginger - 1 inch pc, finely chopped
4. Garlic - 6 pods, finely chopped
5. Green chilli - 2, finely chopped
6. Onion - 2
7. Capsicum - 1, finely chopped
8. Soya sauce – 2 tbsp
9. Chilli sauce - 1 ˝ tbsp
10. Water - 2 cups
11. Pepper powder – 1 tsp
12. Salt - to taste
13. Corn flour – 1 tbsp
1. Heat oil in a sauce pan and sauté ginger, garlic and green chilli in it.
2. Then add the onion and capsicum to it and sauté again.
3. Pour the chilli sauce and soya sauce before the colour of the onion changes and sauté it for 1 min.
4. Pour water, pepper powder and salt to it, stir well and keep it to boil.
5. Once the mixture is well boiled, then add the paneer cubes and heat it in medium flame for 5 min.
6. Mix corn flour in two tablespoon of water and pour it to the boiling curry and mix well. Heat it for 2-3 min and take it from flame.
7. Serve it hot
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.