Soya Paratha RecipeSubmitted by: Arya Anish | Date Added: 7 Feb 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
Soyabean granules - 1 cup( boil for 10 mins with a pinch of salt and squeeze with cold water)
Ginger-garlic paste-1/2 tsp
Green chilli- 2
Coriander powder- 1 tsp
Chilli powder- 1 tsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Salt - to taste
Garam masala - 1/4 tspC
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup ( chopped)
Mustard - 1/2 tsp
Oil - 2 tsp
Atta - 1 1/2 cup
salt - to taste
Warm water - to make the dough
Make a soft dough for chappathy by using wheat flour, salt and water
1. Heat oil and put the mustard.
2. Add chopped onion, tomato, green chilli and ginger-garlic paste in order when mustard seeds splutter
3. Add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, garam masala,salt and chopped coriander leaves and saute well
4. Put boiled soya granules to the sauteed items and stir wee
5. Let the masala get dried
6. Put off the fire and keep aside for cooling
Divide the dough into small balls
Flatten each ball into a little and put the soya masala into the middle of the ball
The masala should be within the ball
Flatten each ball care fully
Make parathas using oil or ghee on both sides.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.
Add your comments.