Vendakka Varattiyathu RecipeSubmitted by: Sana KP | Date Added: 24 May 2012
Listed in: Vegetarian
1. Vendakka (Ladies finger/ Okra) – 250 gm
2. Salt - to taste
3. Chili powder – 1 tsp
4. Hing (kaaya podi) - 1/4 tsp
5. Bessn (Gram Flour) - 3 tsp
6. Oil to fry
1. Slice each ladies finger in 3 pieces.
2. Marinate the ladies finger in salt, chili powder and hing. Keep it aside for 15 min.
3. Add basen to it and mix it well with the ladies finger by shaking it.
4. Heat some oil in a kadai and shallow fry it in the oil.
Photos (Click to enlarge) :
Post your comment:
This recipe has 0 pictures.